Because Your Hair Say A Lot About You!
Ever wondered why your hair is different from others? Be it the texture, the color, the volume, the growth level – everyone has different and unique hair type.
Hair is almost made up of Keratin-type of protein which is responsible for growth and strength of the hair. Every human body constitutes different levels of proteins & hormones which is what makes a person different from the other. Similarly, the keratin level in a human body differs from person to person. It highly depends on the genetics and the food habits of an individual.
You can’t change the genetic factors, but you can definitely do a lot with a healthy balanced diet for your hair. A protein-rich diet with the goodness of vitamins is all you need. Here are some healthy food for hair health:-
- Eggs – The wholesome source of Protein, Fatty Acids, Vitamin-E, Vitamin-B6, Vitamin-A, repairs hair damage, promotes hair growth and maintains the color of your hair.
- Spinach – Great source of Iron, Zinc, Vitamin-A, Vitamin-C, which helps in maintaining the scalp healthy and hair growth.
- Amla – Rich in Vitamin-C, helps in reducing premature pigment loss of hair, prevents from dandruff and strengthens hair from the roots.
- Carrot – With the goodness of Beta-Carotene, Antioxidants, Vitamin-A, carrot stimulates hair growth and reduces hair fall.
- Dry Fruits (Walnuts, Almonds, Cashews) – Nuts included in a daily diet is definitely a cherry on top. Loaded with nutrients, vitamins and fatty acids, nuts nourish your hair from the roots to the tip.
To keep your hair healthy, you should not just do it from outside but from the inside. Because your look is never complete until your hair shines bright and is done right!
By: Skin Project